Description of Cross Wrench:
1. A cross wrench is commonly used in installation and disassemble tools.
2. A cross wrench made from Forged heat treated carbon steel
3. A cross wrench is 14 inches body length for easy leverage
4. Each socket size is directly stamped into the wrench for clear and permanent identification.
Advantage of Cross Wrench:
1. High quality carbon steel, special heat treatment, polished chrome surface, with knurling
2. Strengthening cross, for loading and unloading automotive tires
3. Bar 14 inches, sleeve specifications: 17/19/21/23mm
4. Customized design, OEM & ODM are available.
Details of Cross wrench:
Our Service of Cross wrench:
Sample Service of Cross wrench: