1. The gear puller, which is made of 45# steel.
2. Jaw Spread: 8-3/4 in.; Jaw Reach: 4-3/4 in.
3. This gear puller have pivoting center screw
4. The surface treatment of gear puller is zinc plated to prevent corrosion
1. Two-jaw design slips into tight spaces to pull gears, pulleys, and flywheels off shaft without damage
2. Universal 8-position reversible jaws offer inside or outside grip and short, standard, long or extra long reach
3. Tool solutions for most all situations
4. Cold rolled, acme-threaded steel drive screw for smooth operation even under high stress